Back to top
- To promote education and awareness in the area of mental health by carrying out awareness programs and workshops in the community at places like schools, colleges and academic institutions.
- To team up with universities and academic institutions to educate teachers and students in various areas of psychology, psychiatry, mental Health, psychotherapy and counselling.
- To spread awareness and information amongst the common man regarding various psychological problems, psychiatric disorders and developmental disabilities seen across all sections of society.
- To provide support and training for the caregivers of patients with psychological problems and developmental disabilities.
- To join with nongovernmental organizations, corporate houses, private organizations and the management sector to achieve the goals mentioned above.
- To set up an institute for research in behavioural sciences that will carry out research activities in various areas of the behavioural sciences and to guide research students regarding the same. The institute shall also provide educational guidance to deserving students.
- To carry out any activity in general aimed at promoting mental health and holistic development of children and adults across all ages and sectors of society.